Life in a metropolitan city can be quite burdensome, dwindling to a pencil leaving a pocket-sized space among the people. Here, diseases and distresses can easily overcome the delight of our lives. While the prime credit for all this goes to the poor living style and unhealthy food habits, pollution is not an insignificant cause either. Yoga, when these modern chemicals have failed to impress, has become an impregnable weapon for attaining a robust health and a reviving life. A number of people from across the globe come to India in search for the true essence of their life through the ancient science. Aum Yogashala, in association with Rishikul Yogshala, is now offering Yoga teacher training in Gurgaon ensuring a complete rebirth of your inner soul and physical being. Fulfill your dream to be an accomplished Yoga instructor and a sincere Yoga practitioner with Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga TTC at AumYogashala.
About the Program: The YTTC in Gurgaon is wholly aimed towards bestowing you with all the basic knowledge and philosophy of Yoga. The month-long program witnesses complete immersion into the threefold- physical, mental, and spiritual Yogic science. Have a look at the major highlights of the Yoga TTC in Gurgaon at AumYogashala:
• The teaching of traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga under which Sun Salutation, basic Yoga postures, primary Ashtanga Vinyasa series, Mudras, Bandhas are the subjects of focus.
• Breathing sessions covering Pranayama and different breathing series such as Puraka, Rechaka, and Kumbhaka.
• Being a huge believer in the power of OM, our training revolves around Meditation and Mantra Chanting. The vibration that emerges from the holistic OM sound is the source of all the energy-giving entities coming from none other than the Almighty.
• Know the functions and effects of the body anatomy on Yoga.
• Asana perfection and avoid injury during Yoga with the Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Get knowledge of the Yoga philosophy and ancient scriptures with respect to the traditional books such as Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, etc.
• Learn the how to prepare for a class, basic characteristics and teaching styles of a Yoga teacher during Teaching Methodology session.
• Live a healthier life with Ayurveda.
• Regular tips for leading a true Yogi lifestyle and being disease-free throughout life.
DLF Phase 5D – 14/1 Exclusive Floor,
Near Lancer School and DLF 5 Club sector 53,